Monday, November 29, 2010

Married with a new computer

And it's a lovely Macbook, which I've never used before. So it's sort of exciting, in that 3-year-old-toddler kind of way. Does this mean that I'll write more? Probably not. I don't think I have it in me to write about anything more than a couple times a month (let's be real, every six months). But it does mean I have iPhoto with its slideshow-awesomeness capabilities. I already made DVDs for the good old parents. Mom and Dad P totally into it. The DVD for ChendaMom&Dad skipped a lot, so instead they watched the 4-hour video of the Sunday reception. To each their own.

And so I made one for us. And I will post it here for anyone who has 40 minutes of free time to look at our wedding pictures and rock out. But it will take a while. And it's late right now (i.e. after midnight on a Monday night) so I'm going to bed. And will post it tomorrow, or next month . . . whichever comes first.

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday of the year)! Also, with MacBook, I can make holiday cards. Be therefore prepared for holiday awesomeness, world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog and photos! I came across it when looking for wedding forums. Glad to hear you got a macbook. I've had mine for over a year now and I am still in love with it. Apple makes the best products! If you have any questions about it just ask, macs can take a little getting use to. Thanks!

Shopping for bridal dresses got you overwhelmed? Let Justin Alexander help!